Friday, March 30, 2012

NaPoWriMo 2012




So NaPoWriMo is just around the corner? I think I have spent too much time playing video games than writing these past few months. Maybe it's the crazy work in the office, it dulls the creativity.

Okay, I think I will be in, and this will be my third time participating. The last edition wasn't too bad, I completed the challenge without missing a single day. And my blog was selected for one of the "Site of the Day" accolades. I feel I am not really ready for this year's challenge, being highly distracted and all that, but sometimes I am amazed at what I can do.

Excuse me while I go back for more mindless mayhem at the games console.




Like the little badge I created for the occasion?



© cheong lee san ( dsnake1 ), 2012

2 comments:

Ravenblack said...

Good luck, dsnake!

I'm gonna do it this year too! :)

dsnake1 said...

haha, that's great!!