Sunday, May 1, 2011

NaPoWriMo 2011 - Conclusion

conclusion



do not agitate



Ah, so NaPoWriMo 2011 is over? I am surprised I had such loads of stamina, 30 poems in 30 days. And not a day missed. (The last edition I did was rather patchy). It was a good month for poetry.

Oh yes! This site was chosen as the site of the day for Day 22 at NaPoWriMo.net. Makes this edition of NaPoWriMo so memorable.

And I think I wrote some pretty good ones too. My personal favourites, in no particular order :

# 3 - the final day

# 11 - in the night the weeds

# 15 - HOWL

# 18 - on the train going home

# 19 - cracked

# 22 - live rock at club woodstock

# 23 - okehazama moon

# 25 - born

# 26 - room

# 30 - path


And thanks to all my readers who came visiting, and leaving their valuable comments.








© cheong lee san ( dsnake1 ), 2011

No comments: