Thursday, April 6, 2023

SingPoWriMo 2023 Day # 3

SingPoWriMo 2023 Day 3

The prompt is to write a poem in Singlish. I will try. I speak it everyday.









"Woman charged $608 for lobster la mian"




I never said that hor, it was in the news. Or some social media feed. Then if you look at the picture, the dish does look like a plate of vomit. The eater said one hor. Also cannot see the lobster. For that price? No wonder the woman kow pei kow bu. But never ask the price in the first place meh? Or look at the menu? Die die must eat here meh? I think some people are blur like sotong, or so rich till dun care. I wish I am rich liddat hor. Then can eat lobster noodle also. But liddat in the picture, I also complain one even if I got money to burn. Talking about money, that 600+ can fly budget to Oz and eat the lobster there. Lagi more fresh. Maybe can also throw in scallops, prawns and if you want, hum. (hum very expensive now, the char kwey teow uncle told me). Okay lah, the kopitiam downstairs just renovated and open, let me see what I can get there. La mian?



06/04/2023
**********






© cheong lee san ( dsnake1 ), 2023

No comments: