Friday, April 19, 2013

NaPoWriMo 2013, Day #19 - slowing down

It's getting a bit difficult to write...







slowing down


you try to take it , like,
you know, slow down, just a little,
at the foodcourt,
your eyes scanning for empty tables
so you can put down your tray of lunch
you have been holding for the past x minutes.
did everyone scurry out of their rabbit warrens
at the same freakin' time?
every day?
scanning the news a little,
how can someone crash a lambo into a road divider oh my god!



19/04/2013
**********




© cheong lee san ( dsnake1 ), 2013

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read about this. I also feel like I am trying to catch my breath from all the recent awful news. Makes writing very hard.
Lynn

dsnake1 said...

this is more like a rant. it has been an awful week. :(